• Phragmites australis in the USA: http://www.nwcb.wa.gov/weed_info/ Phragmts.html
• TCS - a computer program to estimate gene genealogies using networks: http:// darwin.uvigo.es/software/tcs.html
• Phylip -- a package of programs for inferring phylogenies: http://evolution. genetics.washington.edu/phylip.html
• Mesquite - a modular system for evolutionary analysis. Software for evolutionary biology with modules that include the reconstruction of bifurcating trees and coalescence simulations: http://mesquiteproject.org/mesquite/ mesquite.html
• DnaSP -- a software package that estimates several measures of DNA sequence variation within and between populations, quantifies recombination and gene flow, and uses coalescent-based models to estimate the confidence intervals of some test statistics: http://www.ub.es/dnasp/DnaSP32Inf.html
• GEODIS - a tool to perform the nested clade phylogeographic analysis (NCPA): http://darwin.uvigo.es/software/geodis.html
Was this article helpful?