Five steps are applied when using EMM:
1. determination of the model structure and complexity according to ecosystem structure;
2. establishment of an ecological model by creating a conceptual diagram, developing model equations as well as estimating model parameters;
3. calibration of the model in order to assess its suitability in application to ecosystem health assessment process;
4. calculation of the ecosystem health indicators; and
5. assessment of the ecosystem health using the values of the indicators.
Was this article helpful?
Learning About 10 Ways Fight Off Cancer Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life The Best Tips On How To Keep This Killer At Bay Discovering that you or a loved one has cancer can be utterly terrifying. All the same, once you comprehend the causes of cancer and learn how to reverse those causes, you or your loved one may have more than a fighting chance of beating out cancer.