• The CERCLA includes reporting provisions.
• The CERCLA has provisions for investigation, prioritization, and response.
• The CERCLA provides for liability, enforcement, and settlement.
• Superfund financing provisions are outlined in the act.
23. The term refers to "land, fish, wildlife, biota, air, water, groundwater, drinking water supplies, and other such resources ..." Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act. Sec. 101(16). U.S. Code;, Vol. 42, sec. 9601(16).
Was this article helpful?